Distri RCS reads and controls Accuload III and IV internal registers and I/O.
- The software establishes a secure connection between the PLC/DCS and the Acculoads.
- Brings significant savings in terminal cabling costs.
- Enables quick and inexpensive changes within the loading system.
- Enables a rapidly scalable control data reading network.
- Less installation work in the field
- Improves system vulnerability
The connection to the loading baye can be established:
- With one optical fiber With one power supply
- With one SIS cable Enables distributed control and information management
- Improves maintenance reliability and fault tolerance
- Enables uninterrupted service provision
- Facilitates remote management and enables more versatile troubleshooting
- Decentralized control system with driver friendly large ExD touch screen.
- A safe and intuitive way to implement the loading sequence.
- Harmonizes the user interface of Accuload III and IV
- Enables a wider utilization of Accuload’s features
- More loading arms per Accuload
- Additives controlled by Acculoads
- Flexibility to operational changes
- Enables a wide range of terminal automation upgrade strategies at reasonable, predictable costs
The DTAS system is a loading automation system for the EU designed by Distri and Dearman and built with Distri’s changes and concept. Our joint product DTAS is based on ready-made software licensed extensively by Dearman Systems LCC to industry operators, which can ensure both flexible implementation at the system level and the reliability of the software solution guaranteed by extensive active use and continuous maintenance. Dearman has delivered TAS systems to more than 250 terminals around the world, and its software solution based on a server used in a browser from the office network supports the most common distribution terminal implementation architectures in use in the world.
A wide and diverse user base enables continuous product development and affordable maintenance of the product. Distri and Dearman regularly update the hardware’s software throughout the duration of the maintenance agreement so that the customer has the latest version with the best information security and reliability.
In this context, it is possible to get new functionalities in the system free of charge DTAS Technology The delivered DTAS contains the latest loading automation technology and extensive features that can cost-effectively implement both current and future business and operational needs. If our Offer is successful, we would be happy to discuss with your experts what kind of possible future business and operating models it would be good to prepare to support in the form of extensions to the configuration of the delivery phase later.
By creating capabilities in the form of a target architecture, subsequent investment decisions are made more flexible and a flexible and cost-effective implementation is ensured for them as well. We use our system solution as part of the new Distri RCS software, which enables secure data transfer between the loading container and the warehouse automation system using only fiber optic connections. This enables the implementation of cabling in a very cost-effective manner, which brings significant savings both for the construction of the terminal infrastructure during and in the future (e.g. cable, cable shelf, cable connection and planning/monitoring costs).